All tours and services with the Van in Black (winery tours, pub crawls, airport shuttles, etc.) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All vehicles in our fleet are non-smoking vehicles and absolutely no smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes are allowed inside our vehicles. A $100 charge will be incurred for each smoking related incident.
- Food and drinks can be enjoyed inside our vehicles and clients are asked and expected to enjoy any items responsibly. A reasonable amount of cleanup is expected after each tour but any excessive messes or spills will result in a $100 cleaning fee. Reasonable cleanup would be anything that can be vacuumed up without any scrubbing or extra effort. Unreasonable cleanup would include, but is not limited to, the following examples:
- Moist or wet food that is embedded or has become dried onto seat fabric or floors.
- Excessive spills of anything other than water.
- Stains in seats, floor covers, or other areas that require special solvents to remove.
- Any biological incident that requires cleaning (e.g. vomit, blood, urine, etc.) will result in a $300 cleaning fee.
- The driver reserves the right to immediately terminate services without any refund if any of the following occur:
- Any person on the tour becomes excessively intoxicated.
- Any person on the tour acts in an unsafe manner while in transit.
- Any person intentionally damages the vehicle.
- Any person vomits or experiences a biological issue that will incur an additional cleaning fee.
- Van in Black is not responsible for any delays on a tour or transit due to traffic, weather, airline/airport problems, or any other acts of God.
- If a tour or booking needs to be cancelled due to weather, unsafe road conditions, or some other condition that is out of our control, we will work with the client to either find a suitable alternate date or fully refund their deposit.
- Van in Black is not responsible for any items left behind in a vehicle after a booking.
We strive to make sure every experience inside our vehicles is a five-star experience and promise to work to ensure this high standard is met on every tour or service experience inside one of our vehicles. If, however, a vehicle experiences a mechanical issue or becomes inoperable at anytime during a tour, Van in Black will refund back to the client the full cost of the tour.